compensation: $15.00 / per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hartford Technology Rental Co. rents a wide range of equipment for short-term projects and events including; desktops, laptops, copiers, printers, scanners, virtual reality, 360 cameras and more. Hartford offers its associates challenging work experiences, a collaborative team environment and an atmosphere to continually develop your career.
We are currently seeking a warehouse associate in our Laurel, MD facility. Benefits include: competitive salary, medical, dental, 401K and paid vacation.
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Complete diary logs into inventory
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
• Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• High school degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers